Friday, June 19, 2009

Easydata Indicators

Went to the official launch last night of a new application giving access to all sorts of statistical and graphical information in the various regions of South Australia. Been involved quite heavily in gathering the information from the various local authorities for inclusion on this site, so good to see it up and working. Really brought home to me how important a bit of networking is in Adelaide - it really is a case of who you know, and my boss is truly an expert at that. The new Easydata tool will be officially available to everyone from 1st July and will be accessible from here, under the Regional SA tab. Some very interesting stuff on there.....

Have to work on my pommie pronunciation prejudices though - it really jars with me everytime I hear the word 'data' pronounced to rhyme with 'carter' (or even 'carder') rather than rhyming with 'indicator'! And while I'm on the subject it's pro-ject not prow-ject and prow-gress not pro-gress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment